- TaxiTours is a company under the name Auto T. Andrafer, lda a fully licensed passenger transportation and travel and tourism company and it’s certified by the Portuguese Tourism bureau under the number RNAVT 6789. This accreditation can be checked any time at ‘Turismo de Portugal’ or through its agencies around the world. Of course, the best independent proof of our quality is feedback from our clients on our site (www.taxitours.pt) and on the Trip Advisor page.
Effective Date: 12/08/2023
1. Information We Collect
We may collect various types of information from you, including but not limited to:
– Personal Information: Name, email address, phone number, and other contact details.
– Payment Information: Credit card or other payment information for booking purposes.
– Usage Information: Data about how you interact with our website and services.
– Location Information: If you enable location services, we may collect your GPS coordinates for better service.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the collected information for purposes such as:
– Providing and improving our services.
– Processing bookings and payments.
– Communicating with you about your bookings or updates.
– Sending promotional offers or marketing materials (with your consent).
– Analyzing usage patterns to enhance user experience.
3. Information Sharing
We may share your information with:
– Service Providers: Third-party vendors who help us provide our services (e.g., payment processors).
– Legal Authorities: In response to legal requests or to comply with applicable laws.
– Affiliates: Our partners and affiliates for marketing and business purposes.
We will not sell, rent, or share your personal information with unrelated third parties for their own marketing purposes.
4. Third-Party Services
We use the following third-party services on our website, which may collect and process your data as described below:
– Google Fonts and Font Awesome: These services provide fonts and icons, and their use is subject to their respective privacy policies.
– Cloudflare: We use Cloudflare to enhance website performance and security. Your data may be processed as per Cloudflare’s policies.
– Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics and Google Analytics 4 to analyze website usage. We use anonymized IP addresses to protect your privacy.
– Contact Form: The data you provide in the contact form is collected for the purpose of responding to your inquiries.
5. Data Security
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure.
6. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
7. Your Choices
You have the right to:
– Access, update, or delete your personal information.
– Opt-out of marketing communications.
– Disable cookies through your browser settings.
– Withdraw consent for the collection and processing of your information.
8. Children’s Privacy
Our services are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children.
9. Changes to this Policy
- public liability
- road risks
- personal accidents
- For each of our tours there is a detailed description of what is, or isn’t, included on our site www.taxitours.pt. Of course we can adapt each tour to your specific preferences and needs. According to our values we want to guarantee clarity about what is included in each tour. One of our primary objectives is to give the maximum possible satisfaction in a completely carefree environment.
- Visits with specialized local guides should be requested when booking the tour.
- Unless is mentioned, on our tours its not included client’s meals.
- The listed price of the tours is total per group, according to the number of participants.
- Taxitours Tour’s guide is also the driver. This guide/driver will share relevant knowledge and information during all of the time he’s driving you during your tour. However, many times, it isn’t possible for the guide to be with you on your visit to the inside of the monuments/museums. This happens for two important factors:
- Parking the vehicle close to the places you’ll visit is sometimes very difficult and time consuming. That’s why we opt for dropping you off as close to the monument as possible, sharing relevant information and focusing on the main points of interest while still inside the vehicle. The guide will also help you regarding the purchase of entrance fees so that you won’t have to wait in line (Skip the Queues). While our clients explore everything at their own pace, the guide will wait on the vehicle as close as possible. This way we believe you’ll save precious time of your travel, sparing you from losing time with logistic problems like parking the vehicle. That way we’ll save your time and greatly increase your comfort, something particularly relevant during very hot or rainy days.
- Portugal is an incredibly and safe country, when we also carry our client’s luggage, we avoid leaving the vehicle parked with the client’s belongings inside without the presence of the guide/driver.
- Given its flexibility, appealing value for money and the large number of places visited during one day, this tour model of a guide/driver is the selected one by the vast majority of our clients and we have a close to 100% client satisfaction as you can check on our TripAdvisor page.
- We do and ofcourse that we offer personalized and tailor-made services. In case you want to be accompanied in 100% of your time in the monuments and museums, we can give you the option of being accompanied by 2 members of our team. In that case there will be a driver and a guide that will be at your service to go along with you during all your visits.
- There is no minimum age limit. For under-13s, we ask that you let us know when you reserve, so that we can provide the necessary safety equipment according to local law and to ensure maximum safety.
Policies Reservations & Payments
- All reservations will be made through the email firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, through the online booking form.
- The reservation is only valid when confirmed through the email email@example.com by taxitours.
- TaxiTours has the right to cancel tours up to 48 hours after the reservation of the same, committing itself to the total restitution of amounts already paid.
- TaxiTours will not charge cancellations if they happen until one week before the scheduled time for the service to start. In case the cancelation is done between one week and 48 hours to the scheduled time for the service to start 50% of the total service price will be charged. If the cancelation happens in less than 48 hours to the scheduled time for the service to start we will charge 100% of the service.
We at Taxitours guarantee our commitment to respecting and protecting your online privacy. This includes your need and your right to know what we do with the personal information you share with us. It also guides our company’s policies regarding the management of this data, including how the information is collected, processed, and for what purposes.
The collection of information
Every time you log on to our website your IP (Internet Protocol) address registers on our servers. Your IP address reveals no information other than the number assigned to you. We do not use this technology to get any personal data against your knowledge or free will (i.e., automatically recording e-mail addresses of visitors). Nor do we use it for any purpose other than to help us monitor traffic on our website, or (in case of criminal activity or misuse of our information) to cooperate with law enforcement.
We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
The list below describes the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.)
First Party Cookies
These are cookies that are set by this website directly.
You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/privacyoverview.html
WordPress: Our websites runs the popular WordPress CMS and cookies are used to store basic data on your interactions with WordPress, and whether you have logged into WordPress. We use a session cookie to remember your log-in for you if you are a registered user and we deem these as being strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled then various functionality on the site will be broken.
More information on session cookies and what they are used for at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/session-cookies-used-for.html
More information on the type of cookies set by WordPress please see here: http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Cookies
Third Party Cookies
These are cookies set on your machine by external websites whose services are used on this site. Cookies of this type are the sharing buttons across the site allow visitors to share content onto social networks. Cookies are currently set by Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of our website. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on this website.
You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
**This website complies with new EU cookie law.