Taxitours is closely monitoring the information shared by the World Health Organization concerning how to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, so in order to help protect our staff and customers we are providing hand sanitizer and alcohol refreshing wipes inside our vehicles and we are adding additional cleaning techniques to all our vehicles with anti-bacterial products. We suggest to all our customers to keep updated on the latest developments from the World Health Organisation.
Additionally, we are already certified as a Safe and Clean company by Turismo de Portugal.
Commitment to Health, Cleanliness, and Safety
We are committed to providing exceptional service to our customers particularly in these uncertain times. We want to reassure you that it is currently business as usual for our operations, 24 hours a day.
MOTION would like to inform all clients that vehicles are sanitized after each ride using Clorox Wipes and disinfection sprays. At the completion of each shift each vehicle is steam cleaned which kills all bacteria and viruses. You can feel confidant that you will be provided with an immaculately clean vehicle.
Health and Safety Guidelines for our Fleet and Drivers
The health and safety of our drivers is very important for us. Therefore in order to reduce the risk of catching or transmitting the Covid-19 Virus to people, we ask that all our drivers ensure that they are following the below measures:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water
- Keep alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 70% alcohol to disinfect your hands
- Wear a face-mask at all times that you are in contact with other people
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth and cover your cough or sneezes with your arm, and not your hand
- Clean and disinfect your vehicle, pay special attention to surfaces that your passengers frequently get in contact with. e.g.: back seat and doors
- Provide an alcohol-based hand sanitizer and sanitary wipes in the back seat for customers
- If you feel sick, please do stay at home even if it is only a mild sickness, fever and cough
- *Ask to passengers what they prefer: Don’t touch passenger’s luggage — open the trunk for them, but they should put the luggage in and take it out by themselves
- Wear gloves
- Try to keep the 1-m distance between you and the passenger
COVID-19 is an ongoing pandemic across the world now. MOTION is showing concern for the health and safety of our drivers and customers, trying our best to take every possible measure in complying with the safety measures recommended.
We, therefore, kindly ask our drivers to comply with the following ground rules for rides:
1. Greet customers with a bow instead of a handshake
2. Keep 1.5m safety distance with the customer
3. Do not drive or perform the job when you are feeling sick or unwell
4. Wash your hand regularly especially prior and after the trip
Meeting at Airport and Cancellation Policy
We have modified our cancellation policy, in case of any change or cancellation that you suffer on your flight, you should not worry, you just have to let us know in advance and the same reservation may be changed in date or fully refunded.
The driver will be waiting for you in the airport arrivals area with a sign, we will provide you with the driver’s phone number and you will be in contact at all times from landing.